BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

hello kitty mug~

today, i saw a mug when hanging around ts..
hello kitty shape with a pink color ribbon..
i attracted by the outlook at 1st.. it's big and cute..

but some feeling comes to me when i hold it in order have a closer look at the mug..
my memories..

still remember by the time when i am around 7-9 years old.. i have a big and yellow tweety bird shape cup.. jz look alike as the hello kitty mug..
the mug has brought me back to the past.. to the memories that i have almost forgot..
my childhood life.. my old home.. my family.. my neighbor.. how was my life when i am small..
it was happy and cheerful.. and i noe i will never have that again..
i had thrown the tweety bird cup and i dunno the reason why..

today..

the hello kitty mug is placed on my table..
where i not only bought back the mug.. but also memories~♥

3 comments:

Esl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Esl said...

it is a good memories for u to recall but u shouldn't be sad for wat u have now and look around there are a lot of ppl worst than u..what has happend on them but not on u! so u should be happy and thankful to what u have and u should work harder to brighten up ur life, and remember life always make difficult to us but we can choose to say NO and do BACK UP! no matter wat,pls dun give up easily without give a try! and the most important is i m always here for u, SW LEE 加油^^

Anonymous said...

hope u dun throw the hello kitty mug keep it as long as u can ^^
From : Wee Sau Lee