BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

no tittle

started worry about my study.. feel thr is always insuffiecient time for me..
always think wanna study hard at the beginning of the new sem.. but finally done ntg..
last minutes to study and sit for exam..
thn the results also .... .... ....

y i am study here? for myself? my parents? emm... both?
fo future.. as well as my parents...
my parents have me only one and one daughter.. they used to put all their hope toward me..
im not a clever person.. i have to revise for many many times to understand a topic.. i have to put a lot of effort if compare to other person.. that's what i think for myself..

stressful~ pressure~ all gone inside my head..
dunno wat happened to me in this sem.. i cant concentrate like last time for my study..

my ideal place to study.. my small and little warm room..
i used to study and revise at here before every examination.. i feel calm and comfortable at here.. and i enjoy my study here~
but..
this is no longer that i can study at my little room as im not always go bek to my hse due to certain reason.. the place that belong to me is not belong to me anymore.. i have no home.. no more...... although thr is still a home...

who is reali understand me??
dad.. i noe i always did alot of things that make u worry and sad..
i like to hang out with frens every weekend is because.. i dun like to stay at hse that is not familiar to me.. i even shy to walk downstairs.. as i noe... this is not my hse.. i scare i will disturb them..
and u always scold me that i dunwan to take my meal..
but.. thr is really ntg to eat.. and.. i duno what should i eat if u buy for me.. so i jz decided to.. not to eat... for my brunch..
sorry for that..
but i swear.. dad.. i really will try my best at my study..


try try try try try trying.....
as for the promise for.... u.... and mum..... as well as.. . myself.....


[poison]

5 comments:

-- said...

ok lah.. i call ur dad come and see what u write here.. lolx..
done ntg meh? got la.. but nt in ur study loh.. owes late slp, den afternon where gt time study..

its ok if ur result is bad...
cs many ppl cant gt a nice job.
even they have a good result..
try to be healthy 1st ba.. take care of ur self, dun let other ppl worry.. then to ur study..

u no more home? i sell my home give u lah.. nehh.. tat old home.. hahaha very warm de.. xD they no ppl will disturb u study, accept those rats aeh.. xiu keong ah.. lolz.. feel stress den find me la.. i yi lup give u!!

everyweekends.. haixz.. no find me also.. busy liao lah.. err eat more, study better ba.. make ur dad proud... ok?
happy valentines day lo.. sifat...

KaM_lOk said...

Erm Shai Geng~ HO MA hei tai teng~~
shy wat~ scare wat~~~
big gal d~~~ 21yrs old soon~

Unknown said...

Actually there are 2 reason that human study.
One is because we like it.
Another one is because we have to study based on certain reason like, family. friends, future, love, being rich, want have better live and etc.

How bout you?

Set you target,
set your own motivation to drive yourself to be hardworking!

You can do it!
Jiayou! :)

~ 枫之谷~ said...

i can do it~ hope so lah..
cant get good results oli ma.. hmmm..

reali feel like no more home T.T
weekends arh.. u also dunwan to c me.. wuwuw~ haa..

i will take k of myself de.. may b.. dun worry me.. hee

-- said...

~ 枫之谷~ said...
i can do it~ hope so lah..
cant get good results oli ma.. hmmm..

really can do it only say oh~~