BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 20, 2009

tim3 CoNsum3r





Recently feel so tired..
7am something wake up in the morning..
always feel sleepy in the lecture class..
after class i will have my brunch with my fren..
after that.. go bek home continue sleep for few hours..
sleep eat sleep eat..
no time spend for my study... =.=
n lazy... is the main reason :P

nex week still got 2 midterm..
duno how to arrange my time to study.. and assignment..
the finance test make me so dissaiponted.. dun hope to get bek and c my paper..
haizxx..

and here.. wanna thx makcik ling help me in my study..
haha i decided to rely on u alr..
b my part time tuition teacher la..

and for those who viewing this blog..
pLz do remind me study.. when u c a lazy gal bz with the laptop without doing something tat is related to my study.. haha..

i wonder whr my time spend to...

as someone said.. it's take a lot of time to surfing on the net..
we should spend those time on our study rather tn on9..
lolx.. i noe n agree.. but.. jz say say nia..
i wont do tat.. but i will control~ haha..

for the nex test... ?????
nt dare to think of it... GG~
i Ne3d more tim3~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nvm la...ur finance test stil got second test o...try harder on it can d o..not like me...yesterday test no more chance d o..fail...hiazz...

ask someone say.."if u think u can then u sure can de" or "我说你行你就行,我说你不行你就不行" hahaha....

i know where u spend the time o...
spend it on chatting wit lengzai o searching on lengzai o..lolxx

Elaine said...

hey gal,
all ppl also have lazy~ness..
nvm de la~
i also a lazy gal...
no wonder la we are best fren~ ^^
the finance is pass..
dun worry about it la~
do well in next test lo~
when you need my help..
just tell me k~
i wil help u d~
jia you in the PM and AUDIT test..!!!

~ 枫之谷~ said...

haha.. tat wan not said by 'sha yi' de meh.. not lah i spend the time to chat with u nia :P:P

emm~ thx ya.. i really need help from u guys n gals.. plz remind me to study~ n go for class.. haa

-- said...

"pLz do remind me study.. when u c a lazy gal bz with the laptop without doing something tat is related to my study.. haha.."

now u seeing this comment...
means u now online = =!!
shut down now. go study!!
saammmbattt kiaa u.. hate u so mush lah..

-Mr.futfut_man-

~ 枫之谷~ said...

hate u too!! haha
u remind me lah sifat guai~