BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 15, 2009

@--%-- valentin3 --%--@

happy belated valentine~

b4 the valentine started.. all the place and environment already surrounding with many flowers and bear bear.. even my University and the roadside near my hse..
its make me feel like... love is all around the air..

i nvr celebrate valentine b4 and i always used to forget which day it is..
the important and romantic day to every couple..
somehow...
some of my frens told me...
valentine day is created by people themself.. thr is no valentine day at 1st...
is that real???
another fren told me.. thr is not neccessary for every couple to celebrate valentine in that day.. if they are really in love.. everyday can b valentine..
hmmm.. i agree with tat..
y force urself to be romantic on valentine? haha.. and no point to argue on that day if ur partner do not celebrate or cant celebrate with u due to certain reasons rite..

this valentine..
a bit special for me..

morning.. i meet someone that important for me..
emm.. rest more bah.. take good k of urself.. that wat i whispered from my heart to u..

after that i have my brunch with my hsemate kent jiang~ guess wat is our brunch... tat was instant noodles.. lolx.. suddenly feel like.. why so cham.. after ate thn bz with my asignment.. kent jiang~ thx for the noodles tat u cook arh.. hoho..

suddenly my phone vibrate wor.. is makcik ling..
she asked me go out yumyumcha and do assignment together..
emm ok lo~ since i have no whr to go..
thn y.ping, me and makcik ling went from old town to secret recipe and finally station one =.=
3 gals gather together during valentine and bz with the laptop.. haha.. it was funny.. we lauf at each other.. pakto with each other arh.. =P

after a few hour thr.. i went to a horror movie with tat Mr kid.. =p
thx u also arh.. if not i realy no whr to go.. haahaa..
n the little gift..

lastly...


flowerS.. i wish to receive since im small.. haha..
thx for the person who gave me as my bday present where thr is my 1st time to receive and this valentine again..
emmm.. let time to heal it ba.. v still fren... and take k in everything *wink~

homa~ thx for ur chocolate too~~ haha
hope u can reali find ur true love..
or not.. i become ur tempory partner also can de~ XD

makcik ling~ my choc lei? havent give me @@ haa promise me alr de wor..
n sifat guai~ i wan choc~ haha


flowerS ... bear.. chocolate.. love.. valentine...

this valentine.. suprisely.. got fren acc me.. for the nex valentine..
will i be with the one that i love?? emm.. may b not..
Coz.. im tired in love already.. confused....

valentine.. mean Ntg to m3....


[poison]

15 comments:

-- said...

lucky fella la u~ ya valentine can eat?? mayb valentine if for those who are busy, they have no time pui thier gf... den.. valentine caleb.. lolz bt for those, who are free... spend sometime with thier loves one bah.. not only feb14 only can be romantic... bt also not everyday romantic ofcozz=.=
haha.. but ur feb14 also full of activity bah.. morning until midnite~ accept me and... de makci ling de gift not yet recieve~ nvm la~ my gift u owes lost de~ hahaha.. u wan choc.. i give u choc.. as long u have a real smile on ur face..

~ 枫之谷~ said...

=) smiling~~~~
if i wan money.. u give me ma? hahahhaa

sLeePy said...

wei~~
y my name not appeared de?
=.=

~ 枫之谷~ said...

got arh~ homa so big!!!
u didnt c arh?? =.=

-- said...

money ah.. give~ how many cent u wan? hahaha.. y so weird name~ homa~ sea horse? or river horse? xP or in de drama tat homa~ hahaha

Anonymous said...

wa...not bad ma..
i also got appear 3 lines in ur blog...
haha=p

Anonymous said...

haha...at least ur valentine better than me o...mine jus as usual o..stay at home and dreaming only o....haha

~ 枫之谷~ said...

is homa hai dai teng~~~ haha

hehe MR kid.. 3 line not enuf ma? wan more?

tk gor gor.. u also nvr ask me out.. haha

Anonymous said...

3 lines is more den enuf lo...
very proud already....
im not greedy geh..
lolz=p

Anonymous said...

haha..u fully book d o..ajak u also cant come out wan o...sumore i tot u go back home wo..hehe

sLeePy said...

i saw my name ody~
haha XD
r u willing to be my temporary partner? If willing den let me kiss kiss^^

~ 枫之谷~ said...

proud? haha.. dun say like tat.. it's my honour.. tat can write u on my blog.. lol..

no fully book tk gor.. if u ask me
1st.. sure go gai gai wit u gei.. haha..

homa noe y din c at 1st? hahaha.. 'i scare to look into ur eyess~' said by law tutor :P
coz u nvr open ur eyes big enuf arh.. lolx..

~ 枫之谷~ said...

n i dunwan let u kiss~~ >.<
dun always come n kiss me >.<
gerk gerk gerk gerk~~~~ gg~
haa

Anonymous said...

haha,
Hey guys dun argue,
I got one whoel paragraph!!
haha

:P

~ 枫之谷~ said...

wat whole paragraph?